Thursday, December 15

Busy studying for common test recently. Left one more paper to go and then two weeks of busy schedule and back to school. Had been thinking quite a lot recently.
Not gonna care about those people whom hate or don like me. Cos haters simply hate. But that doesn't mean that i hate you olso. Sometimes i do really wish that they could just simply come up to me and tell me what had i done to make them hate me. That is impossible but if that really were to happen, it would be greatly appreciated. Cos it takes lots of courage for them to do that. So haters, maybe i had done something wrong or offended you guys in some way or another, I would just wanna say a big sorry for whatever harm i had done to your. I'm really sorry!
Time to study for my last subject le. JIAYOU KaiQin! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment