Tuesday, May 21


Another Phase of Life Ended



3 years full of ups and downs. Memories that will be remembered forever. Appreciated and grateful for every single one of your that had a part to play. Be it bad or good, I am thankful for everything.  

Looking back, I have never regretted. Even though, things may not be going well for the past 3 years, I am grateful for every single relationship that I had made. The friends, the fun, the laughter, the cries, the hurt and every other thing was something that had mold me and shape me to become stronger, I really treasured my years in Ngee Ann that I had spent with every single one of your. No matter who you are, close or not close, enemy or friends, I am thankful for everyone of your! Thank for everything be it good or bad. 

Lastly, thank you Lord for bringing me through this tough 3 years. You are the best gift that I could ever receive! Without You, I am indeed nothing. 

Moving on to another phase of life. Looking forward to all the challenges ahead. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment