Thursday, January 12

Page 12 of 366...

Woke up wif 10 plus text messages. The moment I reached class, WeiXuan and Shaun was like keep wishing me Happy Birthday non stop the moment they saw me. Three hours break was spent laughing at two retards playing 'Badminton' in the library! LOL! Shaun and WeiXuan was like playing 'Badminton' using ShwuBoon's stationary, her calculator cover, calculator and eraser! poor ShwuBoon cannot concentrate studying for her retest cos there was like two silly boy who never fail to hit her wif their 'shuttlecock' accidentally. Can you imagine that? That was indeed an epic moment! Hahahhaha! Lunch wif my Happy Pills at some random place sitting on the floor eating our da bao food! So cute! Haha.

Surprise Birthday celebration from QiuLing, Angeline and JiaJia yesterday resulting in me not having any dinner yesterday! Hehe, Got another one from the REVIVE and Nicole!

Ended with CO training at Ngee Ann.

I don wanna anything grand, no need anything huge. Had the most simplest, sweetest and awesome Birthday today! A BIG THANX to every single one of you guys who wishes me on FB, Twitter, Whatapps, msges and even face to face. Really appreciate it alot! All these wishes shall be the best gift that i had ever received! Cos it represents that you guys had me in your heart and actually remember my birthday. Super super touched! I feel so blessed and loved by your! Really really thanx alot! <3

I made the same wish for every candles i had blown. What more could i have ask despite having you guys such awesome people in my life!  =')


HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME AND TINY! xD

No comments:

Post a Comment