Thursday, February 2

Page 32 of 366...
I had been lying if I said that I am alright. I am alright when I am with my friends. However, it is a different case when I am alone. My mind just start to go wild. thinking of things that I should not be thinking, Feeling damn down these few weeks. That was just too much info and everything just come and right smack on me. All these was too sudden. The thought of it just make me realize that everything was just nothing but lies. KaiQin, you had cried enough for these pass few days already. Accept it, get over it and move on! Stop letting these thoughts hurt you and affect you in anyway anymore! Just gonna stay strong!
In any case, I will still be there whenever you need me and our friendship won't be ruin because of that.

No comments:

Post a Comment