Wednesday, February 8

Page 40 of 366...
So so much things had happened recently. But that make me wonder and ponder more about myself. Just what kind of person am I to the people around me? This week is filled with disappointment, hurt, sad, laughter and anger. However, everything is over liao, I hope so? =/

Realize that I had a group of friends or rather many people who are just too overly concern about me. Of cos, there's always a pros and cons to everything. You know who you are, just wanna say I feel very very blessed to have you guys! Really appreciated the things your had done for me even to the extreme extent.

Note to myself:
Stop thinking and fear for the things that is gonna or might not happen. Find back my determination and get things that done. Worrying is not gonna take me anywhere. GET STARTED! =D




No comments:

Post a Comment