Thursday, March 22

Page 82 of 366...
Met Angeline after work to accompany her had her passport photo taken. That was when I realize how much I really do miss Eemin. 

It has been ages since I last saw her, ages since we last text and even ages since we last talk. I miss her, but miss is not a strong enough word to be use. No matter how far apart I am from you I will still wanna keep up to date to your things, still care about you like how I use to. 

Why is it that every time at the mention of your name, I will tend to feel hurt. I know that things are not going to be like how it is used to be like anymore. Sometimes, I just wish to see you but whenever I see you, I suddenly feeling like avoiding you. No matter what is gonna happen to us in the future, I will always be there for you whenever you need me. I promise you that. No matter how much hurt you had implemented in me, I feel that it is hard for me to let go of someone whom I really treasure very very much. Loved you for a thousand years...


No comments:

Post a Comment