Wednesday, November 7

Page 311 of 366...
So many things had happen during these past few months. Time really do files, and it is gonna be the end of  2012 soon. Getting out of my comfort zone doing things that I did not expect to do. It is all these situation that I am facing made me have a different prescriptive of life, looking at life in the lens of God. Human are evil, but what lies behind all that is actually hurts and hurts that they had experience in their life that resulted in them becoming who they are now. I know that this is gonna be a tough and long journey, but no matter what I won gave up and lose sight of God ever again. Changes are hard to accept but then it is all these change that make me grow stronger and having more and more breakthrough in my life. Nothing is impossible in Christ!

No comments:

Post a Comment